Hotwire Hotel: 4-star hotel in Kailua - Kona

goldendeal
By goldendeal,
in

Dates September 8th thru september 15th 4-star hotel in Kailua - Kona price 166.00 (best Value)

Resort ,ocean front, near beach,restaurant, pools,fitness center,golf nearby,tennis nearby

Im ready to purchase now, but the "near beach" is throwing me off, cant be the Hapuna Prince as its located on the beach, this one stumps me,, thank for the help.

If you click on "View Hotel Details" do you also see a Business icon? (i do when searching for your dates and looking at the 4* in this zone)

If so, this is a match for the Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort and Spa and that would be our best guess.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I feel the Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort is correct. I keep forgetting the Sheraton is there since its a "new" hotel in that area, they actually took over and renovated another hotel that was there. Since this hotel is not what I want I will wait before making the purchase through the appropriate link. Thanks again for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]