Priceline Hotel: El Paso Texas Airport

JamesWin
By JamesWin,
in

Last year we had great success using better bidding.com for our vacation.  We plan on using it again.

Our dates are October 1 through October 10, 2016

I found two hotels.  The first hotel at the Airport:

66% off

Regular price:  $115

Sale Price is $39

2.5 stars

Amenities

Airport shuttle Business center Pool(s)

Second one is also at the Airport:

58% off

Regular Price $99

Sale Price $42

2.5 stars

Complimentary

Free breakfast Free Internet Free parking

Amenities

Airport shuttle Business center Fitness center Pet friendly Pool(s) Self-service laundry

Welcome back! :smile:

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

For the first property, this hotel has a very low 40% recommendation from previous guests... do you think this would be a property you would want to stay in for 10 nites?

For the second property, using the method listed above, this is the full amenity set i'm seeing:

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Parking

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, the Hawthorn Inn and Suites El Paso would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You are probably right.  The last time we were in El Paso we stayed at the Wyndham El Paso Airport.  We were pleased even thought he first room we had smelled like an ashtray.  Fortunately they moved us immediately after we complained.  

Would you know which hotel would be either Wyndham El Paso Airport or Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport?  Hotwire or Priceline.

Only a limited number of hotels are shown at each star level in each zone for any given search.

I'm not seeing anything offered that looks to be the Wyndham... i'm seeing what i think to be the Microtel, but at $59/nite, is this still within your budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Since we are on a budget while taking my parents to El Paso for 9 nights I am searching for a decent hotel at a reasonable rate.  This trip has already cost us almost $2,000 for airfare alone.  We still need to rent a room and car.

Travel dates: Check in October 1st to Check out October 10th.

PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal

$40 per night.  It is a 2.5 star hotel.  

Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Using your tools it appears it may be Hawthorn Express by Wyndham.  Does does this deal seem correct?

We are trying to stay under $950 for the stay.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess would be the Hawthorn Suites, as well.

Is there another particular listing of interest that you're seeing within your desired budget?

I do see what may be the Wyndham on HOTWIRE (a listing that has not been ID'd/reported to the board, so making a guess and not certain), but for more than twice what the potential Hawthorn Suites is showing at. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything that would appear to be a potential match for the HIE. 

Would the Hawthorn Suites work (in terms of location, etc) for your needs? If the HOTWIRE listing is the Hawthorn showing for $41, Expedia has it at $88, so certainly a nice discount at around 55% or so off, plus free breakfast which the Wyndham wouldn't offer. In trying to stay within budget, the Hawthorn Suites looks like the best bet in terms of price/quality/value. The total for the potential Hawthorn Suites is $473 "all in" (taxes/fees included), which is almost exactly half of your desired max budget. I also split the stay to see if there were any opportunities presented on the first half of this period that were not on the second half and vice versa, but prices look to be pretty uniform across the board for this period.

I'm also seeing what may (guess, not certain) be the Chase Suites for $68. 

Definitely let us know more about what you are looking for if there are specifics you need in terms of amenities/location and then we can research based on that, or if the potential Hawthorn (or the possible Chase) would be a good fit.  Thanks for keeping us updated on what you do decide and please let us know your thoughts on the above.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]