Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (El Segundo - Manhattan Beach) Belamar Hotel

angelov1973
By angelov1973,
in

Here are the amenities for a 3.5* hotel, $121/night Los Angeles: El Segundo-Manhattan Beach area new to Hotwire hotel from Nov. 15-16 :

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Bsuiness center 

Fitness center 

Pet-friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Accessibiltiy for visually impaired 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Key West hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

As for the property above, I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

7 hours ago, thereuare said:

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

As per above, I think there may be more amenities than you have included in your previous post. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see this: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I'd guess the Belamar has been downgraded to 3.5* from the previously reported 4*.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Those are the same amenities that I got also when doing the Hotwire Easy View tab. Sorry for the trouble. I was also guessing Belamar but the star difference threw me off. I use your website whenever I travel. I love it and have told other people about it. If I book it I will be sure to let you know.

47 minutes ago, angelov1973 said:

If I book it I will be sure to let you know.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

47 minutes ago, angelov1973 said:

I use your website whenever I travel

I assume you have made some PRICELINE / HOTWIRE purchases in the 5+ years since becoming a member here, yet you only have one previous thread which was your request for help with Key West.  Please begin to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to benefit from those who have posted before you.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal and it was the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]