Priceline Hotel: can you search the bid testimonies

lamrof
By lamrof,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is a search box on the top right corner of the board, under your name when logged-in.

Also, and perhaps even better... go to our PRICELINE maps, enter the city/zone location in the search box, find the hotel in the list of hotels that propagates below, then click the VIEW link... you will see all reported wins for that specific property. (you can also filter by day of the week or months to take into consideration seasonal trends or midweek vs. weekend wins)

Let us know if the information above gets you what you are looking for.

What hotel is it that you are trying to get information about?  What are the dates of your travel and expected budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking for the Aloft Silicon Valley,  1 Bedroom and 1 separate living room Suite with 2 full bathrooms. 

I was looking for June 25 out on the 26, 1 night. 

Thanks for the link,  I checked for the Hotel I see $81-$88 all time.  However, not sure if that on the suite room I am looking for.  How can I bid on 1 bedroom suite in any Hotel? 

Thanks for the response. 

I don't see any 1BR suites with two full bathrooms offered on their website... just a studio suite which doesn't sound like what you're describing.

Regardless, this sounds like the type of room that the hotel only has a handful of (3-4) and this isn't the type of room that you would be able to bid for thru PRICELINE.  Some PRICELINE EXPRESS offers do you let choose a room type, but you would:
1) first need this hotel to appear on your search

2) have it be one of the hotels that offers a Bed Choice option

3) have this 1BR/2Bathroom suite be one of the options offered (which i am doubtful would be one of the options)

Is this the only hotel and room type that you're willing to stay in for this trip (and are you wiling to pay the 'retail' rate) or are you willing to be more flexible in exchange for a discounted rate?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]