Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square - Theatre District) Hotel Mela

tzee
By tzee,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Philadelphia Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above.

Also, for this stay, what bids have you made so far?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I just replied to the Philly ... So sorry I forgot!!!

I dont even know where to start on this one.... I dont know what is going on in the area but the prices are crazier than ever and lots of hotels are sold out... it is a Tuesday night really odd. I will even use Hotwire.

9 hours ago, tzee said:

I have been trying to get a room for $250 or under 

Have you bid so far? If so, what zones and what star rating/bid?

Are you seeing any HOTWIRE listings within your desired budget? If so, please provide the star rating, zone, price per night and full list of amenities (you may need to use BiddingHelper.com and then click "Hotwire Easy View".)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Can i ask what your plans are that only Times Square is acceptable?

You will likely find better value outside of the zone yet can still stay very close to it for easy access.  As well, if this were the only area you intended to spend your time for this one nite in NYC (which i would bet you will spend far less time here then you think), why not stay just outside of the zone and have a 10 minute walk to it... or save $40 on a hotel room and spend $10 on a taxi ride (which will have you at a net savings overall)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just booked through PRICELINE EXPRESS

Hotel Mela Times Square

4 out of 5 star Hotel

New York, NY

Sep 13 - Sep 14, 2016

Express Deals You Saved 17%

1 Room

Express Deal You Saved 17%

Check-in:Tue, Sep 13 3:00 PM

Check-out:Wed, Sep 14 12:00 PM

Here is the the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal details:

4-Star Express Deal Hotel

Times Square - Theatre District Area   Map

4-star

7/10guest rating

Your hotel is guaranteed to have these amenities:

Pets Allowed Business Center Restaurant Free Internet Fitness Center Non Smoking

Bed choice available

$258

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works well for your needs, in the location you wanted, and for not much more than your previously failed bids.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and time in NYC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]