Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Rittenhouse Square) Radisson Blu Warwick Philadelphia

tzee
By tzee,
in

I am looking on Hotwire for 3.5* for $97 for one night 7/22-7/23

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Business Center, Accessible for the deaf, In-room accessibility, Handicap parking, Fitness center, High-Speed internet, Free Internet, wheelchair accessible, roll-in shower, restaurant, Accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, accessible bathroom.

Any ideas of what hotel this may be ?

I believe it is the Sheraton or the Doubletree, but not sure.

The Sheraton is a possibility if it were downgraded since last being reported to the board, but with no evidence of this, the Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your win with the board.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

The star rating and zone for this property has changed since your purchase in 2012 so i have used the current star rating and zone in the topic title to avoid any confusion for current readers (another reason why it is best to share your wins when you receive them)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]