Hotwire Hotel: Myrtle Beach, SC 2* Hotel

Dymediva
By Dymediva,
in

Hello I need help identifying a 2* Hotel at Myrtle Beach. The price is $92 for June 21-24th 2016. Here are the amenities listed on hotwire that I could view via my cell phone using the better bidding link to HOTWIRE

Complimentary Free breakfast

Free Internet

Free parking

Amenities

Fitness center Pet friendlyPool(s)

Self-service laundry

Accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Thank you so much for any help.

I'm not sure if I need to make a separate post about this, if so I apologize. I'm also looking at a 4* hotel in Myrtle beach SC, area myrtle beach. Dates June 21st-24th on Hotwire. The price is $97 per night here are the amenities per the HOTWIRE link on better bidding. Can anyone identify this hotel? 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline Puerto Rico hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your posts above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess for the 4* property would be the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel... i'm not currently seeing the 2* you originally asked about (which doesn't seem as if it would be a likely option anyway given the 4* is so much higher rated and almost the same price)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What property did you book... maybe the information will help another user when they are looking for their own accommodations in this area.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs ti would be appreciated if you booked thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]