Priceline Hotel: Girls Trip July 27-31

jmommy
By jmommy,
in

Hello. I have been stalking hotel sites and the rates seem to be super high for my dates. We will be in San Francisco July 27th thru the 31st. We are three women celebrating our 40th birthday. Would you recommend Union square (east or west), Financial District, or South of Market.. TOO many choices. We will be doing typical tourist things with no car. Amenities are not important to us but cleanliness is...  Which area do you think I should focus on? I would like not to spend over $250 a night, if possible.  Also, our flight leaves at 6:00 am on Sunday morning, should we stay Saturday night near the airport? Do you think its necessary ?  All help welcomed. Thank you in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How about:
Villa Florence for $215/ntie

Sir Francis Drake for $234/nite

The Marker for $240/nite (+ resort fee)

Grand Hyatt San Francisco for $250/nite

I would not stay closer to the airport for an early Sunday departure since you will likely be going out on Saturday nite (your last nite of the trip) and you then wouldn't have a convenient hotel to return to (even if for just a few hours of sleep), as well as wasting time changing hotels... but based upon your plans/budget of course an argument could be made for changing properties, but given your departure lands on a Sunday (and likely heading out the Saturday nite) i wouldn't do it for the $25 savings per person you may see (less assuming you change hotels mid-day Saturday and then have the added travel expensive of traveling to/from the airport hotel back to the city for the last nite out on the town)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts on the properties above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]