Hotwire Hotel: Mexico City 3*

cejm
By cejm,
in

3*, Mexico City, Zona Rosa Reforma, June 29th - July 3rd $43 USD. Based on 4 adults (hotwire) in one room. 

Trying to work out what hotel this is...the hotel lists don't exactly match the amenities, and when checking "full amenities" through the BiddingHelper.com, the only additional ones I receive are accessible parking and roll in shower!

Amenities:

Free Internet

Free parking

Business centre

Pool

Restaurant

Self-service laundry

Accessible travel

In room accessibility

7 hours ago, cejm said:

when checking "full amenities" through the BiddingHelper.com, the only additional ones I receive are accessible parking and roll in shower!

Then why are these amenities not included above... and if you actually copy/pasted the amenities for this offer from the BiddingHelper.com page i think you will find there are more than just 2 additional amenities listed.

Are your plans for this trip firm and are you ready to commit to this stay at this point in time?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

i think you will find there are more than just 2 additional amenities listed.

The only one I missed from the list was accessible bathroom? ...

I am going to FD. Would only be ready to commit if I had some kind of idea of what hotel this could be, as it's Mexico City I don't want to find myself in a bad one.

I was thinking could be Geneve Ciudad de Mexico, as it's in the correct location, 3.5* and is priced at approx $180 through hotwire hotels.

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

and if you actually copy/pasted the amenities for this offer

3x

Why don't you use the COPY AMENITIES link provided after clicking the green 'Full Amenities' button and paste them within the body of your post/reply... I count TWELVE amenities for the hotel i'm currently seeing when searching for your dates above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The only other one I could see you mentioning is 'internet access' - in the original amenities listing it says free internet, so believed it to be the same (are they considered the same or different?)

I didn't copy/paste because I had already typed the amenities from the original listing in my first post, and there were only 2 additional amenities (accessible parking/roll in shower) which showed up in the full amenities list, so I just added those. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]