Priceline Hotel: 3* or 4* hotel NYC 9/22-9/28 - need help bidding

Stars
By Stars,
in

Hi, 

I'm looking for a 3* or 4* hotel in NYC for 6 nights from sept 22th till sept 28th. My first choice is a hotel in the Times Square Area / room rate per night: max. $200 / $205.

Other options: hotels near the times square area; f.e.Empire State Building Area /Madison Square Garden Area.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What aspects are most important to you in terms of location, star rating, budget, etc? (for example, among other questions, would you prefer a 4* hotel in the ESB zone or a 3* hotel in the TS zone? )

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts/needs for this trip and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your quick reply.

The most important thing for me is the location. I would like to have a 3* or 4* hotel in the TS zone. For example Mela 4* or Hilton Garden Inn 3*.

(But if there arent good options for a hotel in the TS area im willing to look at other areas).

So do you want to first try bidding for a 4* hotel in the Times Square zone up to your maximum bid ($205/nite), if rejected try for a 3.5*, if that too is rejected try for a 3*... then start to consider other zones if not accepted at this point?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]