Hotwire Hotel: 4* Paris (Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette) Holiday Inn Paris Opera

la globetrotteuse
By la globetrotteuse,
in

Hey folks!

I'll be going to Paris for the weekend in July and I'm looking for one night's accommodation for the night of 22/07/16 for two adults in Central Paris.  I've been to Paris before so know areas and arrondissements well but will be going with a first timer so would like to be fairly central.  I generally stay in the 5th or 6th arrondissements/Luxembourg areas when I'm in Paris but I'm thinking of Opera because it's more Central and I've found some interesting prices on Hotwire.  However I can be flexible if need be.  I'd be grateful if you could help me out with the following options I've found and let me know which hotel you think they are. My budget is $95 at the very most.  Early check in would be great but it isn't essential. This is what I've found:

Thanks

Here are my top three:

1.Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette St Lazare  $74

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, 

2.Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette St Lazare condo $92

Free internet, Pet friendly, Studio, 24 hours front desk

3.Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette St Lazare area hotel $91

Free internet

I tried to use the hotwire easy view tab for full amenities but the prices are different so I'm not sure if they're the same hotels?

Thanks for your help

8 hours ago, la globetrotteuse said:

I tried to use the hotwire easy view tab for full amenities but the prices are different so I'm not sure if they're the same hotels?

Then only use (or at least start with) the EasyView tab :wink:

The prices, if different, should be within $1-$2 of each other, and the amenities that you've included above should be included in the full list shown by the EASY VIEW tab.

We can't attempt to identify hotels without knowing the full amenity set... if a hotel really has 6 amenities associated with it, that is much easier to research then if we only know that it has a Restaurant.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK Thanks 

Take Two with full amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access $77 in the Easy view tab

2.Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette St Lazare condo $92 - $93 on easyview

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Studio, 24-hour front desk, Internet access, Kitchenette, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

3.Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette St Lazare area hotel $91 - $89 on Easy view

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Business center, Internet access

These looks like approximately the same hotels as in the standard view

Let me know your thoughts

Best guess/comments for each:

==> maybe the Mercure Opera Faubourg Montmartre or the Best Western Premier Le Swann, but these amenities are very common for a 4* hotel in this area and it could still be something else as well

2.Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette St Lazare condo $92 - $93 on easyview

==> Residhome Paris Opera

3.Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette St Lazare area hotel $91 - $89 on Easy view

==> no guess

I'm also seeing this 4* Opera - Saint-Lazare Station - Galeries Lafayette - 9th Arr. hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $93/nite with:

Restaurant

Free Internet

... my guess for this one would be the La Tour D'Auvergne Opera, but should it be something different (again, very common amenities) you have the 'safety net' of the this having an 8+ user review by previous guests which is pretty good for a hotel at this pricepoint, imo

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to hear you're not thrilled with the outcome, but for a one nite stay where you will likely be out touring for most of the time, i wouldn't spend the money on another hotel room... better to just use the room as a place to sleep and use the extra money you would have otherwise spent for a replacement to do something extra special in the city, as your friend will likely remember the experience more than any upgrade in hotel.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add the new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]