Priceline Hotel: 2.5* San Jose (Sunnyvale) Quality Inn and Suites Sunnyvale/Silicon Valley

Zeromus-X
By Zeromus-X,
in

Another South Bay Area "Bust" based on the available hotels -- was looking for the Best Western Plus Silicon Valley Inn based on the amenities and 2.5* listed on Betterbidding -- but can't beat the price.  I worked my way from $120 to $190 at the 3.5* level and got shot down each time; decided to just go with a 2.5* Priceline Express and get it over with at $125.  Ended up with the Quality Inn and Suites Sunnyvale.  Amenities:

• Free Breakfast

• Free Internet (in Room)

• Free Parking

• Outdoor Pool

• Non-Smoking

• Gym

• Handicap Accessible

• Business Center

This hotel is not on the Better Bidding list of hotels, so if someone could please add it perhaps it will help someone in the future.  Reviews seem to indicate it is newly renovated so perhaps that is why it is showing as 2.5*.  Given that Priceline lists 2.5* as "Holiday Inn Express, Best Western, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Fairfield Inn, Springhill Suites", I have fairly high expectations for this place relative to other Quality Inns I have stayed at in the past!

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were expecting, glad to see you're pleased with the price and hopefully will find it to be a good value for the price paid.

Always feel free to ask the board for help before your purchase as often a second set of eyes can help confirm (or negate) what you think you may be about to purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]