Hotwire Hotel: Cancun - Riveria Maya

Jonirogers22
By Jonirogers22,
in

Help me id these hotels -  When they say last person got this hotel -  how likely are you to get that hotels.  2 Adults and 2 Kids

$259 per night

Riviera Cancun - Puerto Morelos area all-inclusive hotel

19.2 - 24.7 mi   | Map

70% recommended

Free parking, 

Business center, 

Free food and drinks, 

Beachfront hotel, 

Children's activities, 

Free premium drinks, 

Golf nearby, 

Resort, 

A la carte dining 

$288 *$178per night 38% off South Hotel Zone area all-inclusive hotel6.5 - 9.5 mi

Map 75% recommended Free parking, Business center, Free food and drinks, Beachfront hotel, Children's activities, Golf nearby, Resort, A la carte dining, Internet access and more Continue

$366 *$223per night39% offXpu Há area all-inclusive hotel3.7 - 8.7 mi   | Map 85% recommended Great! Resort, Free food and drinks, Restaurant(s), Spa services, Beachfront hotel, Children's activities, Tennis nearby, A la carte dining, Free activities and moreContinue

$166 per night61% off  Playa del Secreto - Playa Paraiso area all-inclusive hotel   21.7 - 25.2 mi   | Map 60% recommended Free Internet, Free parking, Free food and drinks, Beachfront hotel, Children's activities, Resort, Golf nearby, Business center and more Continue

$424 *$166per night61% off Playa del Secreto - Playa Paraiso area all-inclusive hotel  21.7 - 25.2 mi   | Map 60% recommended Free Internet, Free parking, Free food and drinks, Beachfront hotel, Children's activities, Resort, Golf nearby, Business center and moreContinue

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip? (trying to target a specific property or certain amenities?)

In regards to the "Last person got ___" information, that is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone, not specifically in relation to the specific hotel currently being offered.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I wanted to pick the hotel for $166 a night but the one the last person got does not have a good beach soooo I wanted to make sure I was not going to get the Hacidenes Hotel. I tired the button but it does not show all the hotels I was considering.  Maybe I am doing something wrong 

1 hour ago, Jonirogers22 said:

I wanted to pick the hotel for $166 a night but the one the last person got does not have a good beach

As indicated above, the "Last person got ___" information may have absolutely nothing to do with the current hotel being offered.  If you'd like us to have a look at this one please use the BiddingHelper.com tool and the method previously described above to confirm the complete amenity set associated with this property.

11 minutes ago, Jonirogers22 said:

there is a hotel for 2 adults/ 2 kids on hotwire all inclusive Puerto Morelos

If the hotel is not appearing in the EASY VIEW tab, what information is shown in the 'regular' HOTWIRE tab?

In your reply please be sure to include with each amenity set description the star rating, room rate per nite, and zone as this will make it easier for us to locate the same offer(s) when we replicate your search.

What is your maximum budget for this trip? (per nite before taxes/fees)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Option #1

4 Star Hotel  -

Playa del Secreto - Playa Paraiso area all-inclusive hotel

per night$166

Trip Advisor 4 out 5

60% recommended

Free Internet, 

Free parking, 

Free food and drinks, 

Beachfront hotel, 

Children's activities, 

Resort, 

Golf nearby, 

Business center 

What is your best guess?  I don't want Hacindes Tres Rios

Option #2 4 1/2 stars

Riviera Cancun - Puerto Morelos area all-inclusive hotel

$259  per night

Free parking, 

Business center, 

Free food and drinks, 

Beachfront hotel, 

Children's activities, 

Free premium drinks, 

Golf nearby, 

Resort, 

A la carte dining 

What is your best guess?  Dreams?

Also -  I have used Hotwire probably 10 times in the last year -  do you want me to look up and post what I got -  Portland, Norman, Springfield Mo, Lake of the Ozarks

GOAL:  ALL inclusive -  great beach 2 adults and 2 kids under $270 a nght -  Cancun/Riveria Maya 4 **** DATES May 18 to May 25

I believe this is the full amenity set for the first property:

Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Childrens Activities, Free Parking, Food and Beverages, ala Carte, Water Sports, Evening Entertainment, Daily Activities, Travel Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking

==> i don't have a guess for this one but with a low 60% recommendation by previous guests i would look elsewhere, especially at an all-inclusive where you will mostly be eating, drinking, and using the hotel facilities

For the 2nd property i'm currently seeing this as $279/nite with the following amenities (and 70% recommended??):

Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Spa, Childrens Activities, Free Parking, Food and Beverages, Premium Beverages, ala Carte, Water Sports, Evening Entertainment, Daily Activities

==> this property has not yet been reported to the board either, but Dreams Riviera Cancun All Inclusive Resort would be among the possible candidates

As most all inclusive hotels offer the same amenities, it can be very difficult to tell them apart. Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

May 18 to May 25 - 2 adults and 2 kids

Playa Del Carmen North 4 stars

4.5 on trip advisor

75% on Hotwire

$288

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Suite, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free water activities, Smoke-free rooms, Free activities, Children's activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Amenities from the green button -  What is your guess?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]