Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Houston (Houston Intercontinental Airport IAH) Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental

txruth
By txruth,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to see you didn't receive the same hotel as your previous hotwire purchase for the same nite, but hopefully this will work out well for those in the group that have been assigned to stay this location.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the slightly new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE actually allowed me to change from the Staybridge Suites to the Sheraton North Houston.  I called them because their original listing for the Staybridge Suites advertised it as 40% off.  Once I won that hotel and went to their website to check it out, I realized that the rate I got was only 11% off and it was for a room with only 1 queen bed.  They were very nice and agreed to cancel the Staybridge Suites reservation as long as I would bid on 2 rooms at another hotel for the same night.  I had no problem doing that and was very appreciative that they accommodated me.

Glad to see HOTWIRE was accommodating to you and that it's not the case where your group is actually in two different locations.

As may have been explained to you already, but worth repeating for anyone else reading this thread either nor or in the future, note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]