Hotwire Hotel: 5* Boston (Downtown Boston) The Liberty, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Boston

chpcruzr
By chpcruzr,
in

The Liberty Hotel

"Extravagant 5-star boutique hotel in Downtown Boston area"

Downtown Boston

5/13/2016 - 5/14/2016

Paid $200 per night ($250 after taxes and fees)

Amenities

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Complimentary Free Internet

Hotwire customer reviews: 95% recommended

Walkscore: 98

This is showing as 4.5* on the Hotwire hotel list so I thought this was going to be for the Langham, apparently Hotwire has upgraded this hotel to 5*.  Don't know if I should be happy about this price on this hotel.

Congrats on your success

Very nice win for this uniquely historic property in Boston. With the regular rate on Expedia being a bit over $300, I definitely think this is not a bad deal at all.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in star rating for this HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I am looking at a 5 star for $203 on 7/15-7/16 in Downtown Boston.

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotel Business center Fitness center Pet friendly Restaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms

It is only 90% recommended though.

Do you think this is the Liberty as well?

Slosh3719,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For help with your own trip please start a NEW TOPIC and we would be happy to assist you there.  This way we can use the topic title of that thread to reflect whatever you ultimatley decide to do for your own trip, just as the topic title of this thread reflects chpcruzr's win and there is a link back to it in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]