Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) MileNorth Hotel

onaramble
By onaramble,
in

Hi, all.  I'm looking at a Hotwire 4* hotel for the weekend of 6/10 to 6/12.  I can't figure out what it is, and would love some help.  Here are the basics:

"Well-Appointed 4-star."  Amenities include free internet, business center, fitness center, restaurants, self-service laundry, smoke-free rooms.  Accessible for hearing & visually impaired. 75% recommended.

$193 a night.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm seeing a 4* hotel in this zone for $193/nite but the one i'm seeing doesn't have any 'accessible amenities' associated with it, only the following:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

If you repeat your search using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool, and click the 'See All Amenities' button next to this offer, do you still see the amenities in your original post above?

Also, have you been to and are familiar with Chicago?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

While unfortunately a bit more expensive at $208 + $7 fee, I am seeing a 4* Mag Mile N-Water Tower w/Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly.

-- This would be the MileNorth, which would be a fantastic location. Right by the core of the Michigan Ave. shopping area.

I am seeing the Loop for $193 w/Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

-- That has not yet been ID'd/reported, but a *guess* would be that this is the Central Loop Hotel or Club Quarters Loop with a new amenity set. It may be something else, but that's a thought as to what it may be. If it's that, small rooms. If you are not familiar with Chicago, the West portion of the Loop is more office-heavy and is quiet later at night and on weekends.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions (city or hotel.)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

We are pretty familiar with Chicago. We're from the Midwest and head into Chicago several times a year.

West Loop wouldn't be ideal for our plans, so I appreciate your insight.  MileNorth, on the other hand, is a fantastic hotel!

Thanks again.

Happy to help. There are other options as well, but they start to get more expensive. If you are driving in, the North suburbs are about half the price but require a pretty decent trek into downtown on the Metra train.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]