Hotwire Hotel: Help with hotel choices in orlando

Alberttd1
By Alberttd1,
in

I am traveling to Orlando Disneyworld at the end of September with 4 adults and 2 kids (5,3).  Was looking for something around $120 or cheaper that sleeps 6 and has free parking and a shuttle to the parks.  Do you have a few suggestions?  I have been looking at the Caribe but I believe you have to pay for the shuttle.  Other suggestions would be very much appreciated.  

Welcome to BetterBidding!

HOTWIRE only allows you to search for up to quad occupancy so you can't book a room for six people... you will either need to book two rooms or book thru conventional booking channels where you can choose a room type that can accommodate six guests. (but depending upon star rating two rooms thru HOTWIRE may be cheaper than one room for 6 people thru traditional booking channels)

If you're interested in two rooms what is your desired star rating, actual dates of travel, and zone(s) that you're willing to accept.

Also, assuming you are flying into MCO, i would suggest renting a car.  Yes, you may need to pay for parking at the parks but it gives you a LOT more flexibility in terms of when you come and go, you can easily grab meals outside of the hotel, and assuming the hotel doesn't offer a direct shuttle you don't have to tour the other hotel parking lots that are en-route to/from the park.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

we will have access to a car.  but would rather have the shuttle option and free parking.  I was noticing that it sometimes gives you an option to choose room type on PRICELINE EXPRESS deals and i saw at least one they would hold 6 people.  

9/26/16-9/30/16 3* or 4*

Disney Springs - Lake Buena Vista

Disney Maingate - Celebration Area

Disney Area- LAke Buena Vista East

Disney Maingate West

Thank you 

Tara

15 minutes ago, Alberttd1 said:

an option to choose room type on PRICELINE EXPRESS deals and i saw at least one they would hold 6 people.

So when searching PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates do you currently see anything within your star rating, acceptable zones, and budget that will accommodate 6 people?

Hotels don't typically have that many rooms that can accommodate six people and these are usually specialty rooms of which the hotel may only have a handful, which if that is the case, they may not offer them at a deep discount thru the opaque suppliers.

Let us know if you there is anything you find thru PRICELINE EXPRESS that can accommodate six and we'll have a closer look at those offer(s).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3* $72

Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Pool(s), Front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

3* 73

Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Daily housekeeping, Children's activities, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

Is this for 9/26-9/30, the same dates as your current Hotwire Orlando hotel thread?

Also, please confirm the number of rooms/adults/children you're including in the search when the offers above appear.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

I'm not seeing the first property when searching for 1room/4adults/0children for your dates.

For the 2nd property my guess would be the Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista, as per the Hotwire Hotel List.

Let us know what you decide to do for this trip.

If you're looking for something in particular try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com as you may find something in the location you want that is within your budget.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]