Priceline Hotel: 2.5* San Jose (Redwood City - San Carlos) Best Western Plus Executive Suites

Zeromus-X
By Zeromus-X,
in

Got a new one to add to the list... right now the PRICELINE EXPRESS page here on Better Bidding shows Fairfield as the only 2.5* property. Was hoping for that but ended up with the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. The pictures make it look pretty dated, but it still beats most in the area for $125.

Amenities:

• Free Breakfast
  • Free Internet (In-Room)
  • Free Parking
  • Spa
  • Non-Smoking
  • Gym
  • Business Center

Incidentally, I tried bidding $100 for the heck of it and was offered the Best Western Plus Executive Suites for $123 on the "Sorry you didn't get it, but here are some options for great bidders!" page. I was still hoping for the Fairfield so I declined. Unfortunately didn't have time to play as much as usual due to it being a last-minute booking for work.

Hope this helps someone!

Congrats on your success.

Sorry to hear that the result wasn't what you'd hoped, but still a nice deal for this Best Western property.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]