Priceline Hotel: Help ID Cancun AI Hotel

modi0125
By modi0125,
in

Please help me ID the hotel deal (Cancun)  I found on Hotwire, thanks! (Sorry just found I posted in priceline topics not hotwire)

Date=05/17 - 05/19 (2 nights) Adult=2 Room=1

Target (1):

4* North Hotel Zone area all-inclusive hotel, $187 (from $393).

Hotwire customer reviews: 60% recommended (15 total reviews)

TripAdvisor customer reviews: 4 out of 5 (2001+ reviews)

Complimentary:Free Internet, Free parking

Amenities: A la carte dining, Fitness center, Free activities, Free entertainment, Free food and drinks, Free water activities, Resort

Target (2):

4* South Hotel Zone area all-inclusive hotel, $192 (from $416).

Hotwire customer reviews: 50% recommended (9 total reviews)

TripAdvisor customer reviews: 4 out of 5 (2001+ reviews)

Complimentary:Free parking

Amenities: A la carte dining, Beachfront hotel, Children's activities, Free activities, Free entertainment, Free food and drinks, Free water activities, Resort

Thanks again!

From your Hotwire Cancun hotel thread for the previous nites of your trip, i though it was discussed that you would stick with the higher reviewed properties... do you think you'd be happy at an all-inclusive location where only 60% and 50% of previous guests on a discounted rate would recommend the property?

If you do think these are for you please provide the complete amenity set as they appear when using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you realize these are not likely candidates, what is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this leg of your trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]