Priceline Hotel: 2* Venice (Venice Train Station - Santa Croce) Hotel Villa Rosa

j2mc
By j2mc,
in

Going on a cruise departing from Venice and I unfortunately won't have much time to spend in Venice so I'm looking for a Hotel somewhat near the Train Station/Piazzale Roma for easier access to the cruise port.  

Any guesses on the 3 Express deals in the Venice Train Station area for those dates:

2*, 8/10 Rating, Wifi - $126

3*, 8/10 Rating, Wifi - $209

4*, 9/10 Rating, Bed Choice(1 or 2 bed choices) - $240

Also what is the likelihood of not being able to get a non-smoking room when doing a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal or bidding?

Thanks for your help! 

Best guess / comments below:

2*, 8/10 Rating, Wifi - $126

--> no guess

3*, 8/10 Rating, Wifi - $209

--> Best Western Hotel Olimpia would be my guess, but i'm not certain

4*, 9/10 Rating, Bed Choice(1 or 2 bed choices) - $240

--> really not sure but Hotel Ca Zusto Venezia would be my top pick, but could easily be something different

Sorry i couldn't offer more insight into any of these.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

PS- do have a look at the MAPS and HOTELS.com referenced above as it will give you a very good overview fo the area and how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location (a similar interface is available at RefundableRates.com if you want to book something as a back-up in the meantime)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased wit the outcome and this property will work for your plans this nite.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]