100% recommended (7) Top rated! 

2.5 stars

Hotel details

Complimentary

Free breakfastFree InternetFree parking

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerPet friendlyPool(s)Smoke-free roomsSuite

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see:

Suite, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

I'd guess this is the Extended Stay Orlando LBV.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I think you are right,  I was doing a search for 3 ppl and on hotwire did a search for 2 ppl which is why it wasn't showing up.

Can you tell me which area is considered Kissimmee Downtown Maingate East on your Hotwire Hotel lists?

I see Kissimmee East and a Kissimmee West and a Disney Maingate Celebration and Disney Maingate West.  Its sort of confusing. 

Thanks

HOTWIRE frequently changes their zone names and/or boundaries.

I have just updated the Hotwire Hotel List to match the current zone names, and found a few hotels which are now in a different zones (and have reclassified these as well)... although there are one or two that i will need to doublecheck when i have more time.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help with this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare,

july 5-9th

3 adults.

$110.00 USD

per room per night*

Zone: Disney - Bonnet Creek  (4 stars)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Suite, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Laundry in room, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette

I'm not able to identify this hotel.  Any idea?

Thanks again!

Joe

The Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa would be my best guess for this Bonnet Creek HOTWIRE hotel.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

One last tip,

july 5-9th - 3.5 stars - 100% recommended

When I click on it, it says 'The last person got the Calypso Cay Vacation Villas' <- not sure if that is 100% recommended Hotel

3 adults.

$119.00 USD

per room per night*

Kissimmee Downtown Maingate East

Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Suite, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

19 minutes ago, joet34 said:

One last tip,

july 5-9th - 3.5 stars - 100% recommended

When I click on it, it says 'The last person got the Calypso Cay Vacation Villas' <- not sure if that is 100% recommended Hotel

3 adults.

$119.00 USD

per room per night*

Kissimmee Downtown Maingate East

Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Suite, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

This amenity set has been previously seen with the Embassy Suites LBV South, so that would be my guess.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]