Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Gettysburg Wyndham Gettysburg

WhoDis
By WhoDis,
in

Saw that there was a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for $61 and Hotwire also had it for $61.  i knew these offers were for this Wyndham because it's the only 3.5 star hotel with a pool in Gettysburg.

Priceline only has 4 zones for Gettysburg.  Only Gettysburg had a 3.5 star hotel.  The other 3 zones highest star rating was 2.5 stars.

Started at $51 for Gettysbug 3.5 stars.  Priceline came back with an offer to book the hotel now for $64.  I went back to rebid Chambersburg for $54 then Gettysburg West for $57.  Bid was accepted.  I used the betterbidding PRICELINE link.

Room subtotal:$57.00

Taxes & fees:$11.89

Total charged today:$68.89

Thanks Betterbidding.com

Congratulations on your success!

NICELY DONE!  Glad to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received (and that it was the one you were expecting) and that this will work for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]