Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* in Central Asheville - 5/19 to 5/20

spericson77
By spericson77,
in

I need help trying to ID a particular hotel.  I checked out the list, but wanted to see if I could get more direct feedback.

I am only going to be in town for ONE night (Thursday, May 19).

I found a 3* hotel in central Asheville for $105 plus taxes and fees.  Below are the listed amenities.

Amenities:

Complimentary

Free InternetFree parking

Amenities

Fitness centerIndoor pool(s)Pool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundry

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

Thank you in advance for the feedback!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Asheville - Downtown would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I re-did the search and found this list of amenities.

FULL AMENITIES:

Free parking

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

So it seems that this list matches up with the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Asheville - Downtown.

Thanks for the feedback.

On 4/5/2016 at 1:16 AM, thereuare said:

... if this is what you're seeing, the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Asheville - Downtown would be my best guess for this one

The amenities in your post match those in my previous post, so our guess would remain the Holiday Inn.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm trying to ID 3* in Central Asheville for 5/19 to 5/20. The standard 2 adults.

I found a 3* for $105 with the following amenities with the Hotwire Easy View:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Thanks in advance!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

The most recent request (2 posts above) is the same as the original hotel in this thread... best guess remains the Holiday Inn.

If the Holiday Inn is not of interest, what is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip?  What is your maximum budget? (per nite before taxes/fees)

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]