Hotwire Hotel: 2* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland North) Quality Inn and Suites Maingate

ReneeDK
By ReneeDK,
in

I am looking for a hotel that is within a 10 minute walk fast walk is ok for 2 adults and 2 children. We would like free internet and free parking at the very least free breakfast would be great if possible. We are looking for May 2nd through May 5th. I put these in and up comes $78 Anaheim Disney Convention Center area Resort 90% recommended three stars complimentary free internet, free parking, Amenities: Business Center, fitness center, pool(s) resort, restaurant, self-service laundry and has a TripAdvisor rating of 3.5 out of 5 I keep coming up with different hotels every time I try to figure it out on the list I feel like there are so many possibilities for this location and it scares me that we might end up being too far away we would really like to be somewhere on the Strip right across the street from the main entrance of Disneyland. Any help would be appreciated. Would like to keep it under $100 a night! Thanks in advance for any help. I'm ready to book now!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, is this is the full amenity set for the property you're seeing:

Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Tennis, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

==> if so, the Holiday Inn Anaheim would be my best guess for this one

Does this work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see what you mean now. I found two 3 stars for $78 and one 3 star for $72. They are so similar. 

Here is the first one..

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Here is the second one....

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

We would love the Grand Legacy at the park (old ramada), Castle inn or Desert Palms but I don't see those listed. Thanks for all your help.

The first one is the same as what i posted above, so guess for that one would remain with the Holiday Inn.

For the second one (the Boutique) property my guess would be the Anaheim Portofino Inn And Suites.

If neither of the above work for your needs, you may want to use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to see what you're options are right near the entrance to the park... will make it easy to see how much more/less it will cost to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay so I found a 2 star that said 100% recommended and a 4.5 out of 5 from tripadvisor for $61 so I figured it was the new Holiday inn Express as it said 5/5 for room cleanliness. I booked and it was the Quality Inn and suites maingate. Which is 2 miles from Disneyland. This hotel is only 3.9 for room cleanliness and only 74% recommended and only 3.7 from TripAdvisor. Can I get my money back for them not giving me the correct information about the hotel? It also said it had a business center but I am not seeing that listed for the hotel. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Not sure why you didn't ask for help with this one as you did with the others, but to comment:

1) please reply here with the amenities associated with this property that HOTWIRE showed before your purchase (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page and then the MY TRIPS link

2) the cleanliness and other criteria is based upon the feedback of HOTWIRE's own users and does not need to match data or reviews from any other website

3) are you sure this property showed a 4.5/5.0 TA rating?  As this would be something that you could complain to HOTWIRE about given that the Quality Inn and Suites Maingate only has a 4.0/5.0 TA rating, but the property i'm currently seeing offered by HOTWIRE, which i think you most likely purchased (assuming it is the same one), is only showing a 4.0/5.0 TA rating (which is consistent with the Quality Inn and Suites Maingate)

Please confirm the amenity set as per the instructions above as well as your thoughts if the hotel (and possibly your purchase confirmation page) shows a 4.5 TA rating, 4.0 TA rating, or if this information is not shown at all.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]