Hotwire Hotel: Need your help with hotel name: *2.5 Chicago O'Hare Intl Airport ORD North area hotel - $77

Ryan-S
By Ryan-S,
in

Hello

I need your help guys with the hotel name from Hotwire booking:

*2.5  Chicago  O'Hare Intl Airport ORD North area hotel - $77 per night from May 8 - May 11

Some info: 85% recommended, free internet, parking, breakfast, business center, shuttle.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see: Shuttle, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

-- The Country Inn and Suites NW with a new amenity set would be a guess, but it may be something else not yet reported to the board.

Do you need to be by ORD? I'm familiar with the area and would be happy to offer other suggestions depending on what you are looking for.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for your help here. Yes, I will be near ORD. I will be attending a program at the:

"Hilton Garden Inn Chicago OHare Airport"

2930 S River Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60018

However, their room rates are expensive, and I am hoping to find a *3 hotel or above around $75-95 per night that I can walk to the Hilton Garden Inn. Please help me with any suggestions. Thank you!

Although not 3* rated, i do see this 2.5* OHare North hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $88/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center

Non Smoking
... my guess for this one would be the Comfort Inn Ohare, which Google puts at a 15 minute walk to the address above.

Does this work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4 hours ago, thereuare said:

i do see this 2.5* OHare North hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $88/nite with:

Did you try clicking the link above? :wink:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2 hours ago, Ryan-S said:

Any suggestions for near by 3* hotels, What would be the best rate? Hopefully within walking distance 

Do you see a 3* on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS within your desired budget? The way this area is, it may not be very easily walkable unless you get a hotel practically next to the destination hotel. Given the way that HOTWIRE is, there is no guarantee that one of those will be showing for your dates. My suggestion would be to find the best, most reasonably priced option in the zone and take a very brief taxi ride to the hotel (or if the hotel offered a shuttle, take the shuttle service.)

AaronJB can comment better than i can as to whether the Comfort Inn is walk-able to your location, but assuming it is, i think you should be thankful that something within walking distance is offered thru HOTWIRE  

With this zone being geographically large, most of the zone/hotels being on the west side of Rte. 294, and your walk-ability restrictions, you may need to take what you can get (or pay full price for what you want).

Enter the address above into MAPS and HOTELS.com and zoom in on the map... there are only 3-4 hotels that are within walking distance.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

EDIT TO ADD: if you are focused on star rating, this property is 3 star rated on Hotwire

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]