Hotwire Hotel: 3* Austin (Arboretum-Mopac) Summerfield Suites

HarryK
By HarryK,
in

This one isn't on the Hotwire list. I took a chance and, man, I hope it's not as bad as some of the tripadvisor.com reviews say it is. :)

The location isn't where I hoped the hotel would be and, honestly, the location isn't within the "Arboretum - Mopac" Hotwire "map" area (although it's close) :)

Summerfield Suites by Wyndham - Northwest Austin

7685 Northcross Drive

Austin, Texas 78757

One night

Price :$59.00

with taxes etc:$73.54

Hotwire listed Amenities: Suite, Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities

NOTE: The first post in this thread refer to the a 3-star hotel in South Austin - Airport Area and not the Arboretum-Mopac area as the thread title might lead readers to believe.

The thread subject/title is only referring to the previous post in this thread which is a 3* hotel in the Arboretum-Mopac area that I bought, not the 3* hotel in south Austin that I was attempting to identify.

It could probably be argued that this hotel is outside of the stated zone (by feet or inches... assuming the map i looked at of this property is accurate). If you're not happy with the results bring it it Hotwire's intention and if you can convince them that this property is out of the zone then they'll give you a refund. I'm sure at first they'll say it is in the zone, and you can tell them "i'm sure intended it to be in the zone, but as per the shaded region, it is not."

If you pursue it let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]