Priceline Hotel: 2* San Diego (Point Loma - Shelter Island - Old Town) Days Inn Sea World-Airport

alexrs
By alexrs,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a nice deal and are pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to know if Rates Drop?? Get alerts at RateDrop.com

Yeah, that was me.  This is clearly a 2-star based on amenities, it would be a stretch to call it that based on actual quality.  There was mold all over the bathroom tub and despite it being in the 50s/60s outside, the room was warm and stuffy because of an ancient wall-mounted a/c system.  This hotel has 2 buildings across the street from each other, and if you get put in the secondary building like I did, don't even try to park anything larger than a compact car back there.

Breakfast was mediocre, but at least it's a free breakfast.  The wifi was good, there's a fridge in the room and the pool looked nice.  Location also wasn't bad, a short ride to the beaches/parks/downtown, and right down the street from a trolley station if you go that route. 

For $41 in San Diego, I guess you could do worse. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBMAY21

(Express Hotels or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites / max $50 discount... expires 05/31/2021)
OR
$25 OFF

HOTWIRE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: HWRELAX25

(Hot Rate Hotels $200+ purchase... expires 05/12/2021)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]