Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Downtown - Millennium Park - Grant Park) Swissotel Chicago

Yokmart
By Yokmart,
in

Hi,

I am looking to book a hotel to celebrate my friend's birthday.  Any idea what a 4.5 in Navy Pier Millennium Park area is? Dates of stay: March 25-27, price is $72. Amenities include:

Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower.

I was also wondering if a 4-star with amenities Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access for March 25-27, price $84 is the Drake. It's in the Mag Mile/Water tower area.

Thank you,

Kim

Best guess for the 4.5* Navy Pier property would be the Swissotel Chicago... for the Water Tower hotel my guess would be The Drake, although these amenities are fairly common for a 4 star city hotel so a little less confidence in this one, as there could also be a few other possibilities.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Personally, I'd rather the potential Swiss. Great little corner of the city along the river, plus stairs across the street down to Columbus, where you can walk North. I'm very familiar with the city - let me know if you have any questions re hotel or city.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win and certainly a central location for the city as a whole There's a gorgeous Mariano's Grocery at 333 E Benton a few blocks away, as well as a Whole Foods just a little bit North of the other side of the bridge if you walk down the stairs down to Columbus and head North. There's also a Corner Bakery a few blocks West on Wacker. All cheaper alternatives to room service if you don't feel like going far. Let me know if you have any city questions.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]