Hotwire Hotel: Coupon Codes

carcassone
By carcassone,
in

Is there a central place for Hotwire or Priceline coupon codes on this web site?  I see them once in a while in random places.

For example, couple days ago there was a $15 off Hotwire Hot Rate hotel coupon on top of the home page.  Today, I was poking around the Princeline guarantee topic and saw a Hotwire Hot Rate Car coupon for $5 off.

How/where do I search for such coupons on this site?

Thanks.

All coupon codes are updated in our Hotwire Coupon Page and our Priceline Coupon Page.

When available coupons are also in my signature, usually AaronJB;s signature as well, and under the search box at BiddingHelper.com.

Hotel coupons we also post a message at the top of the board (like you saw the other day)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sounds like there was no coupon when you did your initial search, but you left the browser window open and returned when there was a coupon available.  When you search only the results are updated (otherwise the entire page would refresh which does not use the latest available technology) and would explain why you only saw it when you returned to the home page.

However, when returning to BiddingHelper.com (or refreshing the page) you don't need to re-enter your search criteria... there is a link to the right of the search button that will show your last 5 searches.  Just click the link of the search you want and it will repeat that search for you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]