Hotwire Hotel: 3* Sante Fe (South - Cerillos Road) Holiday Inn

late
By late,
in

I am tring to identify a 3* hotel on Cerillios rd posted on hotwire. The amenities are restaraunt, pool, fitness center, and nearby tennis. The reatail price was listed as $75.67 and the hotwire price is has changed anywhere from $32- $42. Thanks for any help.

Also about a week ago there were probably 7 or 8 listings for Santa Fe and today only 3, will some of the other listings reappear?

We will be there April 27-30. Also would the fact that I am requesting two rooms for 8 people be a factor for anything? By the way thanks for this website. I use it all the time when I'm getting ready to travel. It was very helpful in getting a hotel through priceline for our Disney trip last year.

By the way thanks for this website. I use it all the time when I'm getting ready to travel.

Please keep in mind that this board exists due to users reporting their wins... if you "use the board all the time" we're disappointed that this is your first thread. :)

With the above noted, not all hotels accept more than double occupancy, so if you previously searched for the default "double occupancy" and are now search for quad ocupancy, that can very well effect the number of hotels that are returned.

I believe the above hotel is either the Holiday Inn or the Hampton Inn.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I know it is definitely not the Hampton inn because they do not have a restaraunt, and I'm hoping its not the Holiday Inn. Is it possible that it could be the Courtyard by Marriott or the el rey inn. The hotwire hotel list does not include any marriott hotels but I have seen winning bids for the courtyard on the priceline forum. The El Rey inn had the closest retail price on Hotels.com to the retail price listed on hotwire, but I haven't heard of anyone getting it through hotwire. Also would the star ratings be the same as Hotels.com since they are jointly owned?

Sure it could be the two hotels you mentioned... anything is possible.

The star ratings do not need to be the same. They are owned by the same parent, but operate as two separate entities and therefore can have their own criteria for rating properties. If you do look at the Hampton Inn on Hotels.com, they do list "restaurant on-site" as an amenity, so maybe they include their included breakfast as such... or maybe it's a mistake.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:) Well we decided to go for it but only did one room and one night just to see what the hotel was. It was the holiday inn on cerillios rd which is not what we wanted. We may just not use the room, unless anybody knows any secrets to canceling the reservation with a refund. I hope this might be helpful for somebody else.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]