Leo MMs
By Leo MMs,
in

04/26 to 04/30

Free Internet

Free Parking

Pet Friendly

50% Recommended

I've been having a hard time trying to figure out which one this might be. Prices are incredibly high because of the Jazz Festival and I don't seem to find anything in the area that may actually be this one.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I see this offer but if i go to click thru i get a message that this offer is no longer available... are you still able to click thru and get to the booking screen for this one?

More importantly, do you think you would be happy with a hotel that is only 50% recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests?  Why not stay in a nearby area (perhaps more convenient for your nightime activities) and commute to Jazz Fest?  What is your expected/target budget (before taxes/fees) for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the answer!

I've just checked the Hotwire website and the Faubourg Treme area isn't even available now -- that was weird. I'm on a tight budget and I was planning on spending no more than U$ 150/night, and I thought that staying in a place with good location with save me some bucks as well, so that's why I chose the area. Any suggestions for my case?

Once again thank you!

There are very few hotels in this zone, and while this is usually on the outskirts of where most year-round visitors want to stay, during Jazz Fest it's the time for these hotels to shine and charge a premium.

How about this 2.5* Downtown hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $157/nite with Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center... my guess for this one would be the Hotel 504 (click to see location), which if correctly looks like it should still be within walking distance to to your original Faubourg Treme zone.

Does this one work for your needs and budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thru the link above the PRICELINE EXPRESS has now gone down to $139/nite.

If you decide to bid no PRICELINE you may get a slightly lower price, but it may or may not be at this hotel that you're trying to target... are you willing to stay at any 2.5* hotel in this zone?  If you're able to save $10/nite would it be worth the savings if you landed a different hotel that didn't have as good of a location for your needs or that was poorly reviewed (your PRICELINE EXPRESS wouldn't be guaranteed to be this hotel either, but at least you can take a guess, and know that the reviews are 'good' with the 7+ user review rating of previous guests)

As well, while you debate whether to take bid for a lower price, the current offer could go up in price or disappear entirely... then what would your next move be?

Assuming our guess is correct, this hotel sells for $191/nite for your dates, so i would take the $139 deal given it's a good savings during a busy time in the area and it should work for your needs... but ultimately up to you how much risk you're willing to accept.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]