Priceline Hotel: Boca Raton-Deerfield beach Hotels Saturday Night 2/27

jlsaro
By jlsaro,
in

Looking for most inexpensive hotel in Boca Raton/Deerfield area for this Saturday night.  Right now on Priceline Express a 2 star is at $112.  Throughout week until last night there was a 2 and 1/2 star for Deerfield Beach which I am certain was Extended Stay but that has disappeared. Would like to know what the 2 Star Priceline hotel is. Hotwire hotels are too expensive for Saturday night at moment.  I also am open to Bidding on Priceline for a 2 or 2/12 star hotel for Boca Raton/Deerfield Beach but don't know what possible lowest bid that has been accepted.

Thanks.

Please start by following-up your previous Chicago Hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For your Boca Ratron trip, what is your maximum budget for this stay? (are you willing to pay $112 for the 2 star PRICELINE EXPRESS offer?)  What are the amenities associated with this hotel?

Bidding on PRICELINE is usually going to be your least expensive option, if you let us know which zones, by PRICELINE name, are acceptable, and your maximum bid, we will suggest a strategy for you to follow. (although, please indicate if you are willing to pay more for a 2.5* vs. a 2*... in other words, did you want to first try for a 2.5* up to your maximum bid, then if rejected start over at the 2* level... OR is the goal the least expensive 2 star or better for this stay?)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I actually purchased a hotel using your HOTWIRE link.  4 Star $99. Magnificent Mile-Water Tower. New to Hotwire.   Was Talbot Hotel. I thought I had placed it on board.

As for PRICELINE for this trip, I might do the $112 2 star if I know what hotel is. Would rather bid up to $110 for a higher rated hotel. My girlfriend is Boca girl lol and likes nicer hotels.

27 minutes ago, thereuare said:

if you let us know which zones, by PRICELINE name, are acceptable,

If you let us know which zones are acceptable we will suggest a 2.5* strategy using the acceptable zones up to your $110 maximum bid price.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]