Priceline Hotel: Express deal question

michprich
By michprich,
in

I'm looking for the best deal on a hotel in Edinboro PA or close by (Erie and surrounding), and the ONE hotel i've stayed at that's in Edinboro is Comfort Inn/Suites, and pretty decent however the price went up for normal bookings. 

So i find PL and read up on all this stuff, and look into express deals in Edinboro.. Well, interesting thing is, they have ONE express deal in Edinboro.. If PL only LISTS one hotel in Edinboro, (Comfort Inn/Suites) is it safe to assume 100% that this is indeed the hotel i will be given if i choose Express Deal (@$30 less/night)? 

Thank you! 

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please confirm the dates of travel, star rating of the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal, price and amenities showing and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

5 minutes ago, michprich said:

Check in: 02/01/16

Check out: 02/05/16

These dates have past... what are the correct dates?

... and the amenities associated with the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]