Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Red Lion Hotel Anaheim

Chuck W.
By Chuck W.,
in

Of the three 3 1/2 star hotels near Disneyland that you can win bidding on Priceline (Red Lion, Marriott Suites and the Wyndham) the Red Lion Inn is our favorite.  It is quiet, clean, the staff is pleasant and best of all it is within walking distance of Disneyland,

I started out at $52 and worked my way up to $62 before my bid was accepted.  The last bid before the winning one was $57.

My winning bid of $62.00, plus $14.34 in taxes & fees plus $17.49 hotel fee for a total of $93.83.  I will also get hit with a parking fee.  I am not sure what parking will be but I noticed that the hotel fee has jumped $2.50 from $14.99 to $17.49.  Not a bad deal at all.  Very cool.

As usual, I used BetterBidding's site for the PRICELINE links to start my purchase and searches.  Many thanks to BetterBidding!

• 2 weeks later...

Another great stay at the Red Lion.  The staff is great!  The room was clean and quiet; albeit smaller than the other two hotels.  For the short walk to Disneyland it was well worth it.  The parking is now $15 and good until midnight the day you check out.  The desk clerk was nice enough to cut it to $7.00 for me because I am a Red Lion Hello Reward member.  Every little bit helps.  Thanks again BetterBidding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]