Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Maui (Wailea - Makena) Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort

wine-o
By wine-o,
in

Hi There

traveling to Maui on March 18th  - 25th

Priceline Express has a 4.5* in the Wailea- Makena Hotel area for $430.00 a night that I am hoping is the Grand Wailea ( but I'm afraid is the Andaz)

9+ rating, amenities include  Business Center, Restaurant, Free Internet, indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center - and bed choice available.  Its states in the lower print that a 245.00 Mandatory fee will be collected from this hotel at check out

There are also 3 possibilities on Hotwire currently for these dates that could be the grand wailea as well - that i can list if needed if above is Andaz

can you please let me know what hotel you think priceline is:

Mahalo

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm doubtful this 4.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS offer is the Grand Wailea; my guess would be the The Fairmont Kea Lani, but i'm not certain.

If pursuing HOTWIRE please use the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool to ensure you list the complete amenity set for each property.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thank you for the info above

i used the HOTWIRE link above

Can you please help identify

Wailea - Makena Resort 4.5* 474.00/ night

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Beachfront hotelBusiness centerFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Self-service laundry

Wailea - Makena area resort

Show

95% recommended

This hotel typically charges guests a resort fee of about USD25 per room per night

at the top of the screen it says : book soon, the last person got the Grand Wailea Resort hotel and Spa

I see this offer but when i click on it i get a message that it is no longer available... are you able to click thru and get to the booking page?

Are you wiling to pay $500/nite for a hotel this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

looks like my dates changed to March 25th - April 1st

can you please help me identify the following PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel

Mailea- Makena Hotel 4.5*

guest rating 8+

amenities:

buisness center

indoor pool

fitness center

regularly $646/ price $465.00 night

mandatory fee 30.00 per night

PS - across the top - it says "hint: you've booked this hotel before"

thanks

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

The Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort would be my best guess for this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this property for the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]