Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Fulton - Gwinnett (Alpharetta South - Roswell) Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Roswell

Morphine10
By Morphine10,
in

This is for Zone 1 in the Alpharetta area of Atlanta. I bid 48 and it was immediately accepted. 7*+, pool, exercise room, free parking and office were the amenities. It was the doubletree by hilton on Winward which was a fantastic location, Unfortunately the hotel was horrible. Stains on the walls, blood stains on carpet, feces on the wall that I asked to have removed 2x before they moved me, cracked shower tubs in all 3 rooms they moved me to, noise-noise-noise, paper thin walls and Hilton gave me 3 free days after a complaint with pictures.

Do Not Stay here. It's the only 3.5 star in Aplharetta zone 1 and you have been warned..

Sorry to hear you had a poor stay at this property and that the hotel was unable to resolve the issues you encountered... however, sounds like Hilton stepped up to the plate and hopefully you're pleased with their resolution.

Thank you for sharing your win and experience with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your future stays are more to your liking.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]