Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Salt Lake City Downtown South - all Suites Hotel $73/night

CBrunner13
By CBrunner13,
in

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Sandy thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the property above what are the dates of your trip?  Also, I believe there may be more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

priceline..hotiwre

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The dates are 2/18-2/19 - so I did a new search as the other search was from yesterday.  So here is the best deal today:

3.5* Salt Lake City Downtown North 

Amenities:

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I have also updated the Sandy thread - I am so sorry I forgot to update it before.

Please include the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to find the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

Are you still seeing this offer as i'm seeing a different 3.5* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates priced at $68/nite with:

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

... my guess for this one would be the Radisson, should this be of any interest.

I also see this 4* Downtown hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $72/nite with:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Airport Shuttle, Free Internet, Free Parking, Fitness Center

... best guess for this one would be the Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel

There is also this 3.5* Downtown hotel for $66/nite with:

Pool, Fitness, Business

... my guess here would be the Doubletree Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City should this be of interest

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]