Hotwire Hotel: 3 1/2 star downtown saint louis

mommyofangels11@gmail.com
By [email protected],
in

31/2 star rating in downtown saint louis,  it says it includes hyatt, hiltion, crowne, embassy and more independent hotels 

amenities free internet, indoor pool, smoke free rooms, fitness center, pools, restaurants, business center, golf nearby 

116.00 per night through hot wire. travel dates is wedsday through sunday on memorial day weekend. I am just wondering if by this you can tell me which hotel I am likely to get. 

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, please take the amenities that are showing and cut/paste them here and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Also, please provide the date/s of travel.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

travel dates is wedsday through sunday on memorial day weekend

... please also list the actual dates of your stay (so those of us who don't know offhand which dates Memorial Day falls on this year don't have to look it up before replicating your search)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I will be visiting saint Louis Missouri  from may 25-29 for memorial day weekend this year. I am looking at a 31/2 star for 84.00 on hotwire

which I pulled up on the BiddingHelper.com search tool and I am going to copy and paste what I saw

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I would really appreciate your help thanks

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but my guess is that the Crowne Plaza has been upgraded to 3.5*.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]