Priceline Hotel: need bidding help

mothers50
By mothers50,
in

Can someone please advise me on a downtown hotel in Chattanooga. tennessee, what kind of bid should i start at? we will need a hotel in the downtown area for 3* for 10/17/03 and 10/18/03 for 2 rooms, and 2 nights. :) What should I start my bid for this area? We can stay at other areas also. We will be driving from the Atlanta, Ga. area so we will have own transportation. Any and all help will be appreciated. I have been looking on priceline and not sure what to start my bid at. Thanks for all help.

I noticed priceline suggested 3* hotels at $129.00 think that is what they quoted, looked at to many things. So thanks again.

mothers50

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You have 3 re-bids available when bidding 3* in this zone (re-bidding is explained HERE).

I would proceed as follows:

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $60.

Don't forget to select 2 rooms from the drop down menu when you star your bid.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the above, and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]