Hotwire Hotel: Help ID: 4* boutique in West Beverly Hills - Century City

shudder
By shudder,
in

Hi there,

Hotwire is offering me $282CAD (~$203 USD) for a 4* in West Beverly Hills - Century City. 2 rooms, 4 adults, feb 25-28.

Here's the list of full amenities from Bidding Helper:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Hotwire itself lists:

Free Internet

Boutique hotel, Business centre, Fitness centre, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

These are the hotels I think it *might* be, based on the BetterBidding hotel lists:

in Beverly Hills

Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills

Sixty Beverly Hills

in Century City-Westwood

Hotel Angeleno

Palomar

W Los Angeles.

Any insight much appreciated!

On 2/13/2013 at 1:31 AM, thereuare said:

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate and dates of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable this topic to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Can you please start by following-up your previous San Juan hotel thread with the room rate per nite so we can update that thread... you can still view the room rate of your previous purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

As for the HOTWIRE offer above, the Palomar Los Angeles - Westwood would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

This is exactly the place I was looking at. Here are the amenities from BiddingHelper.com... Listed at $215 4.5 star 90% recommended March 5-8th  Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]