Priceline Hotel: 2* Minneapolis-St. Paul (Southwest) Extended StayAmerica Eden Prairie

kirikara
By kirikara,
in

we didnt really care where we were going to end up so i just ahd a little fun bidding.. we are three so ill ahve to update you on the double bed issue.

but i started with 3 stars roseville for $2o, added mall of america, then university, $21, went for 2and 1/2 stars, added st paul , $25, added downtown, added southwest for $27 ( my husband kept telling me even though it was fun iw as going to spend the whole night there bidding)

and we got the extended stayamerica in eden prairie, no picture available anywhere though ! i was hoping for a swimming pool some of the really cheap hotels around had one.. :)

i just won a bid for a cheap hotel in minneapolis eden prairie ($27) but i cant even find it on the lists of 2 stars hotels on priceline selection for minneapolis..

It is the Extended Stayamerica Eden Prairie.

there is about a 100 hotels but not this one.. is it possible? does it happen often? it doesnt show up either when i do a search...

i am about to book for 3 rooms in chicago in may i just want to know if it is possible it will happend again... did i just miss it on the list????

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]