Priceline Hotel: Ocala

nick5
By nick5,
in

When checking with priceline for Ocala FL they no longer have a 3* (Hilton's former rating). I"m in the dark here as to bidding as I don't want to get Quailty Inn and they use to be a Priceline 2* property. IS there ever a way to know if a hotel has been dropped by priceline due to horrible rooms? (Quailty, not Hilton)

Anyone have suggestions for Ocala area?? We want to stay there between a Disney-NASA trip because of Drag Racing Museum...... for that WE, HE wants to stay in Ocala,, but good wife that I am. :)

Cheryl

I reported the change in the long thread about no more 3*

unfortunately Ocala isn't exactly a tourist town, (I live in Gainesville which is about 30 miles north of Ocala) so your choices are limited to motels, 1*, 2*...........so even bidding for a 2* you might have to spend quite a bit

if anything you'd save $$$ by staying in Orlando, you could snag a 3* for under $50 most likely and just drive later to the museum

Thanks,, sorry I missed your post about the star changes. I"m now thinking maybe of staying in Daytona area and just doing the drive. Since you live, what are your thoughts? We will be doing Kennedy Space center the 2 days prior to Ocala. (staying in Cocoa Beach area)

Appreciate your responds.

Cheryl

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]