Priceline Hotel: 3* Montreal (Montreal Downtown - Financial District) Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown

s_tran
By s_tran,
in

I'm not currently seeing this offer no matter how i search, but it appears to be a moot point anyway since you don't seem to be interested in this one any longer...

What is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget (per room before taxes/fees)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is driving me crazy! I did the same search again and it still shows up. Anyhow, I'd like it to be near the Montreal Megabus station/Bonaventure stop which looks to be right on the border of Downtown East and Downtown West? Goal is under $70 if possible in that sort of central location, but if you can make a fairly confident ID of a hotel under $80 that's near the downtown core location I'd probably jump (either on Hotline or Priceline express). Budget traveling with parents in their mid-60s but not planning to rent a car. 2.5* at a bare minimum with a strong preference for 3. Thanks!!

My advice would be to look for a hotel that is convenient for your plans while in the city... not restricting your location based upon your drop-off/pick-up location in the city.

With the above noted i am seeing this 3 Star Downtown - Financial District hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $73/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center... my best guess for this one would be the Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown, should this one be of any interest (as it appears to get decent reviews, right near your budget, and not too far from the Megabus stop)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you were able to land something within your budget in the location you wanted.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this listing for the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]