Car Rental San Francisco to Las Vegas

Prince Vegeta
By Prince Vegeta,
in

Hey Everyone,

I have recently looked into hiring a car from April 6 - 12, San Francisco to Las Vegas. I have found some pretty good deals via priceline, but thought I would post here and ask for additional advice. I need unlimited miles because I will be driving here and there on the way, and I also want something comfortable if I am on the road that whole time. I initially wanted a muscle car, but I have moved away from that idea as it is somewhat impractical (need the luggage space) and its also super expensive for what cars they provide. So I now think I want a bigger more relaxing ride, and have looked at full size SUV's like Chevy Tahoe's, or standard SUV's like Jeep Grand Cherokee's. 

So, does anyone have any recommendations as to where to look, possible bidding options, or even suggestions on what companies to go with or avoid.

Thanks guys

Have you tried the CARS section of our BiddingHelper.com tool... easiest way to see your options from HOTWIRE, PRICELINE, and (currently) Expedia with just one search. (i haven't investigated further, but i'm seeing some crazy good deals on a Volvo or Mercedes for this rental)

Note that PRICELINE only offers one-way rentals between a few city pairs and SFO --> LAS is not currently one of them, so at this time bidding on this itinerary won't be an option.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

23 hours ago, thereuare said:

so at this time bidding on this itinerary won't be an option.

Sorry for the confusion (i should have been clearer)...

BiDDING on PRICELINE isn't an option for this itinerary, but of course, as you see, there are plenty of options in their 'retail' listings... although (iirc) the Volvo and Mercedes options thru Expedia were much better deals.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin you

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]