Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Poipu area hotel

coyotetx3
By coyotetx3,
in

Please help with identifying the following! I'm looking to stay at Koa Kea (hopefully)

4.5* Poipu area hotel - $352/nt

Travel Dates: 3/15-3/17

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

95% recommended

$26.04/nt resort fee

Also was wondering what the difference would be between Koa Kea and Grand Hyatt? Would it be the amenities?

Thank you!

If/when you win a hotel, please use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this thread which will give you a form to report your win as well as add a reply with the details of your purchase.  This will automatically add your win to the calendarofwinws and Priceline Maps.

Can you please add a reply to your Hotwire Las Vegas hotel win clarifying which one it is that you bought (i merged your 'win' thread with your 'request' thread)

For the HOTWIRE offer above, my guess would be the Grand Hyatt... the Koa Kea has never been reported to the board thru HOTWIRE.

If you are interested in the Grand Hyatt (which is gorgeous, btw) i believe it is the same property offered in this 4.5 Star Poipu - Koloa hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center... but at $343/nite would be a little cheaper.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick reply! Yea, that was my fault. I accidentally started a whole new thread with my win when I should have replied to the old one. When I realized it, I didn't know how to delete the post so I just left it. I just replied to confirm the amenities so hope that helps. 

As for Kauai, I really wanted to check out Koa Kea since I stayed at Grand Hyatt already last time I visited Kauai (it really was gorgeous!). Instead of going through Hotwire/Priceline, I just booked Koa Kea through Orbitz.

Thanks for your help though! 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]