Golf Nearby

Pet Friendly

Pool

Self Service Laundry

57% off. Normally $96 p/n Hotwire Price $41 p/n

Trip Advisor 2 out of 5.

Hotwire 25%.

I'm guessing Super 8 Downtown?

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but I'd be really cautious with a hotel that has a tripadvisor rating that bad. It wouldn't be the Super 8 Downtown, which I'm seeing with a 3.5/5 when I look at the tripadvisor page.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I too would suggest looking elsewhere, but if the low price is just too appealing, you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the replies!  I was hoping it was the Super 8 (which would have met my needs for location)  but I take your advice and I'm going to pass on this one.  I did compare the Trip Advisor ratings and I did see that Super 8 actually has a 3.5 Trip Advisor rating compared with this Hotwire hotel which only has a 2 (I agree that a 2 out 5 is indeed getting "scary!!!! but 3.5 on the other hand I can go with).  I wasn't sure however about being able to compare by Trip Advisor ratings though, because while Super 8's Trip Advisor rating is 3.5,  that rating is out of 271 reviews, and Hotwire says that their Trip Advisor rating is 2 out 5 out of 100 reviews.  So I gather that I can generally rely on that Trip Advisor rating on Hotwire compared against the hotel I think it might be, despite the number of reviews?  Or at least not expect such a difference as this?

If you need a hotel near a specific location you can use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you hotels near almost any location in the world, and the interface makes it easy to filter/sort the results to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to search and book your regular rate hotel.

What hotel did you decide upon?

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]