Hotwire Hotel: Please Help Identify

milkkman00
By milkkman00,
in

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can't link to HOTWIRE search results as the links will only work on your own computer, and even then, will expire in about 20 minutes or so.

However, i think i am now seeing the same offer, but I also believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you searching using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, i'd agree that the  Grand Hyatt San Antonio Riverwalk would be the best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay I figured out the tool and was hoping I could post a couple of other hotels listed and possibly get some help ..... I greatly appreciate it. My wife and I come down every year for her birthday and I've never had an issue hitting on Priceline - Name your own price. So far this year - no dice. NO biggie, With that said, please help me identify these 4 other hotel options currently showing up. I will be sure and use your hotwire and PRICELINE link as I have in the past even prior to posting on here. Thank you in advance! 

San Antonio Riverwalk 3.5* - 61$ 

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

San Antonio Riverwalk 3.5* - 68$

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Alamo - Riverwalk East - Convention Center - 4* - 99$

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

San Antonio Riverwalk 3.5* - 83$

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Best guess/comments for each:

San Antonio Riverwalk 3.5* - 61$ 

--> Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk

San Antonio Riverwalk 3.5* - 68$

--> Hotel Indigo San Antonio-Riverwalk (although price has gone up on my view)

Alamo - Riverwalk East - Convention Center - 4* - 99$

--> Marriott Plaza, but i'm not certain of this one

San Antonio Riverwalk 3.5* - 83$

--> no guess

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Just a follow up on my reservation .... the hotwire 4.5 star went up to a 100$ and I didn't want to risk the other hotels based on their locations so I used my state government ID and got a rate of 120$ per night with the Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk which is newly renovated and only a 7 minute walk to every destination we are planning on going to. I greatly appreciate your help and will certainly use you in the future. 

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

When you need a hotel near a specific location don't forget to use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com as the interface there makes it easy to see your options near almost any location in the world and how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]