Hotwire Hotel: Anaheim Hotel

bogey1978
By bogey1978,
in

Please help ID these hotels for 2 adults, 2 kids 3/6-3/10 in Hotwire Easy View

4star Anaheim Disneyland Convention Center

$125FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4star Anaheim Disney Convention center

$114 FULL AMENITIES: Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks!

Are you including 2adults/2children in your search as i'm only seeing one of these offers when searching for 2adults/2children and your dates, and very different prices...

I don't have a guess for the first property (a 4* hotel without a restaurant listing!?!?), but for the second my guess would be the Hilton Anaheim.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I found another hotel on Hotwire 2 adults 2 children 3/6-3/9 (I just looked and my above dates were wrong)...

4 star $93 Disneyland South Convention rated 90%

Amenities: free internet, Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Tennis nearby

It lets you choose a bed type..We would choose 1 king and bunk bed for $113.

Any ideas on what hotel?

To ensure you're seeing (and listing) the complete amenity set associated with the requested property, please do all your searches using the EASY VIEW TAB at BiddingHelper.com

Using the method above this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 4* hotel in the (Anaheim - Disney South - Garden Grove) zone:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

... if this is what you're seeing, the Hyatt Regency Orange County would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just searched the EASY VIEW TAB of BiddingHelper.com and still see the one i listed above...

If you search using the BiddingHelper.com, 2adults/2children, March 6-10, on the left side filter for just the Anaheim - Disney South - Garden Grove and 4 star hotels... do you see any hotels that meet this filter criteria?  If so, what is the room rate per nite and the amenities when clicking the green FULL AMENITIES button?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 4 weeks later...

I still have not booked.  I'm really wanting the hyatt.  I do not see it when I go to Quick Quote, Bidding helper and Hotwire and Hotwire Easy view. 

It may be on priceline express...

3/6-3/9 Dates

4Star $112 per night -Disneyland/Anaheim convention center-Garden Grove

• Pets Allowed
  • Business Center
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
  • Indoor or Outdoor Pool
  • Fitness Center

Do you think this is the Hyatt? Or do you see it on Hotwire/easyview?

Thanks!

For your shortened dates i do believe this this 4* Disneyland hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center would be the Hyatt Regency Orange County.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]