Priceline Hotel: Need help identifying 5* hotel in Phoenix (Paradise Valley) for Feb 12 - Feb 13

jonfff
By jonfff,
in

Need help identifying 5* hotel in Phoenix (Paradise Valley) for Feb 12 - Feb 13.

This is listed as Priceline express deal.

The only 2 amenities listed are Pets allowed and Business Center.

Based on previous board feedback I thought the Omni was the only 5* hotel listed for Priceline in Paradise Valley but it was my understanding that the amenities list was quite lengthly causing me to question my assumption.

Any advice/conjecture on the likely hotel is appreciated.

Need help identifying 5* hotel in Phoenix (North Scottsdale) for Feb 12 - Feb 13

Amenities listed are:  Business center   Fitness center   Golf nearby   Pool(s)   Resort   Restaurant(s)   Smoke-free rooms

I looked at this board and was having trouble distinguishing how the amenities listed for the Fairmont and Omni differ - in other words how to confirm this as a match with the Omni, Fairmont, or some other hotel.

Any advice/guidance/recommendation(s) is appreciated.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

My best guess for the Paradise Valley property would be the Omni Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Montelucia.

I'm not currently seeing the 2nd property (North Scottsdale) when searching for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own PRICELINE EXPRESS search?

Also, please follow-up your previous Priceline Milan hotel thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip. Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how hit goes or how we can be of further help.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see the North Scottsdale property on HOTWIRE now, but i believe it has more amenities than what you've posted above as you need to use the EASY VIEW TAB at our BiddingHelper.com tool to see the complete amenity set. Using this this method this is what i'm seeing for the 5* HOTWIRE offer int his zone:

Free Internet

Resort

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Childrens Activities

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... best guess for this one would be the Omni Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Montelucia.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]