Hotwire Hotel: Help Id-ing Laguna Beach Area Hotels

debsjc
By debsjc,
in

All for 18 March, for 7 night for 4 adults

I am unable to paste anything into a post, could you help on that, so I can post the full amenities from Hotwire Easy view? Not sure why it's not working as normal.

Laguna Beach South - 3 star - $130

Laguna Beach North 3 star - $186

Newport Beach Fashion Island - 4 star - $146

Newport Beach Fashion Island - 4 star - $144

Thank you

Please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you decide for this stay.

As previously requested, please start by replying to your Hotwire Fort Lauderdale thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip... then reply here and we will have a look at and comment on your post above.

Are there some requirements you have in a hotel for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

All done. I had already updated the stay we did book through Hot.wire for that last trip, but I have now updated the other topic you linked to as well.

We do not have any specific requirements for this trip, looking for something that is under $200, and looks to be a reasonable hotel with good reviews.

... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

As requested, it would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases when PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs for a given trip.

The copy/paste problem you're encountering is an issue with IE10, please use a different browser and include the amenities associated with the offers above if you'd like us to have a look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, cut and paste working fine in Chrome

All for 18 March, for 7 night for 4 adults

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Beachfront hotel, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Children's activities

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

I am also looking for help id-ing Hotwire San Diego area hotels for the first week of my trip. I wasn't sure if I should start a new topic for these, as they are in a different area?

4 March for 7 nights for 4 adults

Shelter Island -Point Loma - 3 star- $93

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Shelter Island- Point Loma - 3.5 star - $135

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Oceanfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Shelter Island -Point Loma - 3.5 star - $175

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Oceanfront hotel, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Shelter Island- Point Loma - 4 star - $171

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Seaworld - Mission Bay -3.5 star - $131

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Seaworld- Mission Bay - 4 star - $188 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I know that is a lot of different hotels, but I am seriously hoping to book both weeks in the next few days. 

I am also looking for help id-ing Hotwire San Diego area hotels for the first week of my trip. I wasn't sure if I should start a new topic for these, as they are in a different area?

Yes, please start a NEW TOPIC so that the topic title of each can be used to reflect the hotel ultimately received.

...but I am seriously hoping to book both weeks in the next few days.

Are you ready to book either hotel at this point in time (as opposed to a few days from now?). If not, the hotels offered, and the current prices, may not be the ones available once you're ready to commit (even if just a few days from now).

I'd also suggest that you try to filter some of the offered hotels to what would seem to be your top options.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Best guess/comments for each:

--> BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel

--> Pacific Edge Hotel

--> Fairmont Newport Beach

--> Ayres Hotel and Suites Costa Mesa

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]